Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Loser, Prompt: Describe a Character That you would like to meet, List 4 questions 11/17/2014 - 11/21/2014

Loser
By: Jerry Spinelli
Prompt: Describe a character you would want to meet, List 4 questions for them
11/19/2014

The character I would want to meet is the "Waiting Man",  he has been waiting for his MIA(missing in action) brother for over three decades. No one knows his name or why he still might be waiting for so long. He must have so much hope to wait so long, I guess that's one thing no one in the story has assumed yet. Anyway those are some the reasons why I would like to ask him these four questions.


When did you find out that your brother was MIA? Was it after your parents found out or was it you that found out first. Even though most of the time parents usually break the news sometimes it can go the opposite way. Do think people calling you the "Waiting Man" is acceptable? I know this might slip your mind, but you do know people call you that because every time people see you your just standing there looking at the doorsteps.


What was the relationship between you and your brother like? It has to been really strong, right? If you waited this long I guess the answer is obvious. After all these years, why are you still waiting?
Ever took in consideration that your brother might be ... dead? I know its really tough for you to answer this but trust me if need to let something out. Its okay if you don't want to answer. I just want to hope the best for you.



















1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! I remember reading this book. I would ask the same questions to the same person too.

    ReplyDelete