Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tuesdays With Morrie Blog #1

4/20/16
Tuesdays with Morrie Blog #1

From what I have read so far the book has really made me think. The first example of this is the idea of a living funeral. It really never hit me that the person never really gets to hear the loving and thoughtful words that are said at their funeral, so those words semi go to waste. The second thing to make me think would be how Morrie didn't want sympathy, but wanted to be treated how he has always been treated. He wanted to live the rest of his life like he regularly would and have his friends and family do the same.



I haven't really came up with a bucket list but here are a few things I have came up with. One of the things I want to do is to meet my mom's side of the family in the Philippines. This is because I don't face to face and some of them I don't know at all or exist. The second thing I want to do before I die I want to go Italy, just to see it is the entire reason I want to go there. There is small chance I have family there and if do that adds more reason to go. Third thing I would want to do is graduate college with a bachelor's degree, even if I have to push myself.

Bucket List:
- See my family in the Philippines
- Go to Italy
- Graduate College with a Bachelor's Degree
- Meet my favorite music artist(s)



No comments:

Post a Comment