Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Survived: True Stories, Questions I would Ask the Author 11/03/2014 - 11/7/14


I Survived: True Stories
By: Lauren Tarshis
Writing Prompt: If you could talk to the author, what questions would you ask? Why?


I would literally have too many question to ask Lauren, but for now here are three. "What inspired you to make the I Survived series?" It is just so amazing how she writes these books year after year, you would want to know what backs up her never-ending strive that she has. I honestly might go on to being a writer instead of an engineer because of her books and how well they are written. I think this book besides "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" actually go me into reading in the first place, and I don't think I would be at least a little bit interested in reading if it wasn't for me discovering her books.


"What book did you have the most fun writing?" I know it might not be a hard one to answer considering there is only seven books, I think. I still need to know because hopefully she enjoys what she does and never gives up on one thing and just moves on to another. A lot of people want that kind of inspiration in their life and never want that inspiration to fade. It is really cool how she always manages to push through page after page! Plus, it will be really cool to know she has as much fun writing the books as much as I love reading them!


"What would you do if you were caught in the midst of those disasters?" Hopefully the only thing I'll hear won't be RUN. She seems a like the person that you would want to push you to be better. If I was in the same room as her I wouldn't leave her behind, never! Even if it would mean losing my own life. I think she would be the leader in any kind of situation really. I really would advise her not to be with me in a disaster because to be honest, the only I would do is panic.






Lauren Tarshis















The Book

No comments:

Post a Comment